Amethyst (from Steven Universe)

This is my Amethyst, I like her because she is unlike the other gems,
she is a rebel sweetheart and enjoys life.

I’d like to know the politics about nudes in this forum if possible, some of my drawings are nudes commissioned by an erotic poetress for her poems. They are not vulgar, but this is my personal opinion and I don’t intend to offend anyone.

4 Likes

There is an ‘nsfw’ (not safe for work) category/tag that should be used in these cases. It makes the posted images blurred and anyone who has set their profile to be able to view nsfw tagged image can hover over it to have the blur removed.
Here is a topic on this subject: Please what are exactly rules for NSFW category? and here is another one: Content policy?
My purely personal opinion is that your posted image is great and doesn’t bother me at all but then I remember that some people/cultures have very different opinions and then it gets very confusing, so I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply, it helps me a lot, and for your appreciation, I’m glad you like it.
As you wrote everyone has his tastes and opinions about what is nsfw, so I’ll begin to use that tag, I didn’t know about it :slight_smile: