Monthly Art Contest - December 2021 - Topic - “Military officers” - contest is closed

Hello Krita artists.

So we completed last month’s contest and the winner is @hulmanen again. @hulmanen has passed on the right to choose the topic for this month to @KIO. And @KIO has suggested a new topic for us this month.

Monthly Art Contest - December 2021

Topic - Military Officers

Challenge - “There is no challenge this month you can work in any way”

Contest Description

The topic is military officers. There will be no restrictions for the painting this month. You can choose any technique or style to create the artwork. The artwork should be original creation though.

The topic changes every month. Your submission should be somehow related to the topic. And if possible please add a few lines explaining your idea and image. Artwork should be done in Krita.

You can post maximum 3 Entries and also edit the entries until the deadline. Reply to this post in this thread. The submission will be open until 2021-12-25T00:00:00Z.

We will hold a poll at the end on 2021-12-26T00:00:00Z till 2021-12-29T00:00:00Z . The artwork with most number of votes will be the winner.

The winner be featured on this website and the winner will have the privilege to choose the topic and the challenge for the next month! If the winner is not available or reachable then the 1st runner up will be asked to provide the topic and challenge

In order to have the image featured the entries need to be safe for work so please avoid any NSFW or controversial content. The moderators can use their discretion to disqualify the image from the contest with prior notice. Of course the artist will be given chance to submit alternate image or change it.

Also please spread the word about this contest by posting your artwork on various social media websites with a hashtag - #kritachallenge , if possible with a link to the forum post.

I hope we will enjoy this exercise so let us begin.

P.S. Note we can change the rules based on the feedback on this contest and modify the format. Any suggestions are welcome. We can make a new topic in the #site-feedback category for it. Please post only artworks and discussion related to them in this thread.

**If you have any doubts or question please post your questions in the dedicated thread here →

11 Likes

16 Likes

Here is my entry: the photo of Military Officer BunBun. :grin:

32 Likes

Since there are only two entries this month. I am exercising my powers of moderator and extending the deadline to 28th midnight UTC :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you for submission @Deevad , The bunny is awesome, I am just confused because he looks cute but he may very well be dangerous :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who is that?

Military Officers of SDF1… :smiley:

The unedited video process for anyone who is curious;

16 Likes

Do you remember love?
:blush:

Grum999

1 Like

YAS! Somebody got the reference :smiley:

I was secretly in love of Misa when I was young :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Grum999

1 Like

Who wasn’t right?

Colonel Carrot :carrot:

Colonel Carrot hates sausages and invaded Sausage Island: captured, the Holy Sausage is now held prisoner in the vegetable bin…

Who will be strong enough to fight against his army and save the Holy Sausage??

Here dedicated topic with zoomed details

Note: golden framing from Louvre Museum, not sure about about license :thinking:

Grum999

15 Likes

Field Marshal Jamie, doing an expedition prior to the Battle of the Sandbox.

9 Likes

Peter Tordenskjold (translates to Thunder-shield) was a naval flag officer in the Danish-Norwegian fleet in 1705-1720.

Oh, the cost of being famous: becoming a test subject for amateurs 300 years later :laughing:
I had fun with the composition and clothing :wink:
Hated the face and hat - practice, practice, practice :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

The contest is over and now the voting begins :drum: :fire::fire::fire:

The winner will choose the topic for next contest

3 Likes

Good job everyone. Congratulations @Deevad

1 Like