Rakurri Brush Set V2 - Free Krita Brushes 😁

Thank you so much for all the support on my previous brush set! You have all been kind and amazing!

I have worked on and off ever since on an updated brush set (in between studies, life and such), and it’s finally ready for a first release! :grin:

Most brushes are aimed towards stylized art, but the set can also be used for other styles as well!
Many brushes are made specially for tablets which support tilt, those of which will have a rotate icon on them. Please have a look at the Gumroad page for more information.

I am excited to build upon version 2 of the set! Now that I have the icons, naming scheme and the basics ready, I think subsequent releases will be more frequent!

Again, thank you so much for all the support, and happy holidays! :gift:

Here is the ridiculous video showcase I made for the brush set:
https://youtu.be/Zu4qoIPRU5E

Download:
Ko-Fi Download
Gumroad Download
GitHub Download

35 Likes

Do I need to delete 1.0 and 1.1? Or is it based on them?

1 Like

It is based on 1.0 and 1.1 so you can remove them! Only keep them if a brush you really liked was one of the few that were removed or changed in V2.0. If there are brushes you miss, I will gladly make you a personal bundle with them, with new sleek icons and all! :blush:

1 Like

So beautiful brushes :heart_eyes:, it is a shame that my pc dies when using them :joy:

I hope next year to have a better machine, thank you very much for sharing :blush: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :grin: I appreciate it! :heart:
Ah, yes a lot of them are designed to look their prettiest on mid to high end machines (within reasonable performance), increasing the spacing might help a bunch if you are stuggling! I hope some of them are enjoyable nonetheless :blush:

1 Like

Wow - thank you so much @Rakurri! I am in love with the confetti brushes. They’re so much fun. And your icons are super. Can’t wait to try them all.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words Sooz! :blush:
Happy to hear that! :grin: I have two more confetti brushes I didn’t include in this release that in hindsight I probably should have included haha. I’ll send them to you! :blush:

1 Like

best brush set!

2 Likes

Hey, your brushes don’t appear by the way, your brush presets do, also I get this error message sometimes.

Hi, I see that you are using Krita 4, that is the cause of the error. These brushes are made for Krita 5, and Krita 5 presets are not backward compatible with 4. Upgrade and see if it works then! Thank you for downloading and trying the set! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks it works now, I have krita 4 and 5 near each other so I got confused lol.

1 Like

Here is a small form with some questions I have regarding future updates to the pack and feedback if you want:

Thank you all so much for the kind words and support! :blush:

4 Likes

Answered and testing already i will publish my feedback later. First Contact is , wow, this is a lot of work, and some brushes are really cool. :wink:

1 Like

I painted this as sketch, probably i will finish it :wink:

14 Likes

I love how this looks!! Wonderfully whimsical, dynamic and fun! Thanks for sharing, makes me happy to see how wonderfully you used the brushes to get interesting results! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They look really good, nice job. Just a question do you plan on making a version not using tilt for the brushes? I don’t have a tablet that support it, i know i can just change in the settings but just curious.

1 Like

Thank you! I should absolutely consider it! Right now I am a bit tight on time so maybe a realistic timeframe would be after a deadline I have in early march, or for the 2.1 release that is probably going to be close to next summer, depending on how studies go.

Making more non-tiltable brushes is at least a current goal for 2.1! The main focus I want to have for 2.1 is gritty, random and a lack of control. I hope it turns out fun! So yeah, making a non-tilt version would fit the theme perfectly and be helpful for many!

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, and no worries i know how making brushes demands a lot of time. But it’s good to know you are considering it.

Also interesting to know the theme for the next update, brushes to create some creative chaos are always good.

1 Like

Thank you for this brush pack, and hope your studies are going well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words! Just finished a stressful exam, it thankfully went good. Last one is soon and then vacation! And more brush making :heart_eyes:

3 Likes