A new plugin
From this topic, I’ve tried to implement something that could fit to different need.
So, you’ll find on github the Buli Brush Switch plugin.
All instructions to download/install it are provided on main plugin page.
Short documentation & screenshots are also provided on github page.
Beta version & bugs
Provided plugin is a beta version (version 0.2.0b)
Feedback are welcome, but keep in mind this is still a beta version, even if current version seems stable:
- There’s some bugs!
– Please also be aware that current version of plugin tweak a little bit the shortcut system as Krita is not aimed to manage dynamic add/remove/update shortcuts information in Settings dialog box.
Plugin require Krita 5 and currently, it have only been tested on Krita 5-beta5 Linux appimage
Basic tests made on Windows 10 with Krita 5-beta5
Should work on MacOS too
[2021-12-11] release v0.2.1b
- Fix bug Invalid plugin initialisation
[2021-12-11] release v0.2.0b
- Improve Popup brushes list
- Implement Default behaviour option for brushes with specific values
- Implement Modification of brush properties from brush settings
- Implement Specific paint tool for brush
- Implement Specific background color for brush
- Fix bug Selecting brush from Popup brushes list
- Fix bug Error on Krita’s exit
- Fix bug Shortcut lost on tool selection
- Fix bug Non modal settings window
- Fix bug Krita’s brush properties lost
- Fix bug Invalid selected brush
- Fix bug Difference according to method used to exit selected plugin brush
- Fix bug Missing icon on Brushes list settings
For screenshots and detailed functionalities description, you can read the full detailed release content directly on github repository.