if you’ve been following Krita for a while, you’ll know we like to spruce up our release notes with artwork made with Krita, to show what can be done with it, as well as to show our community. And we’d like to do the same for the 5.0 release notes.
So here’s us asking you for artwork that you’ve made with Krita! Please link or attach images we can use for this to this thread.
There’s a few rules that need to be followed:
- There is no set topic: just show off what you think you do best! But…
- No gore or pornography. Nudity is fine, flashing swords are fine, people being strangled by their own guts, no.
- No fan-art or characters copyrighted by others than you.
- Made using Krita: you can use other tools, too, but Krita has to be used for most of the work.
- It does not need to be unique for the release notes or particularly finished. Cool sketches and impressive drafts are welcome!
- If you have a website link, such as a portefolio or social media handle, we can attach it.
There’s additional artwork types that would also be welcome:
- Better screenshots for the 5.0 features. In particular, better images to demonstrate the new brush features would be great, so if you’ve been doing tests and have something that is really demonstrative, it’d be great if we could use it.
- We also have updated our splash screen to be high-dpi compatible, but this meant that the holiday splash screen got lost. The image we need for this is 1920x960, and preferably should invoke the season more than it’s traditions.
Thanks in advance!