FizzyFlower's "ESSENTIAL" Brushset VERSION 2 ⭐ with 400+ Brushes ((Cloud, Paint, Hair, Fur, FX, Foilage, Trees, Leaves, Texture, Smudge, and more!)

Download links

GumroadGoogle Drive

Hi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: After 100 years, I have finally released the update to my original “180+ essential brush collection”! This brush pack contains mostly cheat brushes that will help reduce your painting process time. I guarantee no matter what type of artist you are, you will find something useful from my brush pack!

My brush pack contains:

• Painting brushes
  • Fur/Hair brushes,
  • Cloud/Smoke Brushes,
  • Water and Rain Brushes
  • Detail/FX brushes,
  • Skin/pores brushes,
  • Cut/Wound brushes,
  • Chain Brushes, Lace brushes, Ruffle Brushes, Texture Brushes, etc
  • A TON of Foliage/Environmental Brushes (Leaves, grass, trees, ferns, stones, etc)
  • Smudge Brushes

List of new changes!

• New easy to install brush bundles.
    • It’s no longer a nightmare to install this brush pack by being forced to copy brushes to Krita’s resource folder!
    • This should make it easy to use with Krita on android too!
  • 200+ new brushes added!
  • Tags now included with brush bundles
  • Removed redundant clone brushes that were in the first brush pack.
  • Edited some old brushes to improve them

Installation instructions:

I have included two ways to install this brush pack.

The first method is to only import the "ALLBRUSHES_Fizzyflower_EssentialBrushesVer2" bundle. This bundle includes ALL the brushes. It’s recommended for the simplest installation.

• WARNING, krita might temporarily freeze for a little bit after it starts importing this bundle because of the large size of it.

The second method is to install any of the separate brush bundles. This is recommended if you’re only interested in using certain types of brushes without wanting to install every brush available.

• For example, if you only want to use the fur brushes, you only need to import the “Hair&Fur_Fizzyflower_EssentialBrushesVer2 bundle” .

After importing any of the bundles, restart Krita!!!

26 Likes

to be edited with more info

Whoa! You put a TON of work into this. Thank you very much. I downloaded them and will be playing with them this afternoon.

3 Likes

Thank you!!! :hugs:

1 Like

@fizzyflower I posted a link to this thread on Reddit. Is that ok? If you meant for the link to only be shared in this forum I’ll remove the post (I should have asked you in advance. Sorry.)

3 Likes

Don’t worry! That’s no problem!!! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @fizzyflower and thank you for an amazing amount of work :slight_smile:

I’ve just had a quick look inside the ALLBRUSHES_Fizzyflower…bundle (the stand alone download one) and the essential_b.png pattern is totally black. Is that intentional, for some technical reason I’m not aware of?
It’s part of the Paint_Smudge bundle in the separates collection.

Also, in the Separate Bundles pack, the included …ALLBRUSHES.bundles has a pattern called generic_paper1.pat (which looks ok) but that pattern file is not included in the stand alone ALLBRUSHES_Fizzyflower…bundle.

I notice things like that and thought you ought to know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Epic! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

It’s intentional! :smile: A few brushes use the black “essential_b.png” pattern. I’ve noticed that with the latest versions of Krita (5.0.2) that patterns are handled differently when packaged into a bundle. When importing a bundle, the patterns are not added to Krita until the brush present that uses the pattern is selected.

The only reason I was able to release separate bundles now is because Krita now automatically adds the brush tip and pattern when selecting the brush presents you want to add to a new bundle. I don’t need to manually choose the patterns and brush tips anymore. It’s very convenient!

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Omg this is cool loved your V1.

1 Like

OMG are you crazy, this is so EPIC!!! Even much better than clip studio’s accessory ribbon texture brushes thingy. Really awesome. THANK YOUUU <3

4 Likes

Wow! This is amazing!
This type of brushes are fundamental in a professional, fast paced production environment.
You did Krita and the community a great favor.

5 Likes

Thanks for your work on this. :slight_smile: Sorry, but I can’t download from either location … google drive stopped working a while ago (MXlinux running librewolf) and now gumroad is doing the same. I’ve tried everything possible, including fresh profile, no add-ons, troubleshooting mode, no personal configs at all, and briefly tried the Brave browser appimage too, but the same result of purchase not going through after enter email address. I’m not sure what other route would be convenient for you and possible to download from, so apologies again for this awkwardness.

1 Like

Hi @fae, I hope you can get the strange problems with your browser sorted out soon.
In the meantime, I’ve put @fizzyflower’s brushsets in my Dropbox so you can try to download them from there:

ALLBRUSHES:
ALLBRUSHES_Fizzyflower_EssentialBrushesVer2.bundle

Separate-Bundles:
Seperate Bundles-20220320T214154Z-001.zip

Please let me know if this works for you.

4 Likes

@AhabGreybeard you’re an absolute star. Thank you very much indeed for doing this; worked perfectly! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks so much, these are beautiful! It’s such a relief to find a bundle instead of stamps I have to fiddle with a lot to create a brush. You have my infinite gratitude :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope these help a lot of artists!

Thank you for posting a mirror for me!

1 Like

This is best more then last version

1 Like

Thank you !!! This is a huge and amazing work ! !

1 Like

Thank you so much, this is soo beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like